A major player!
ITC is continuously researching new trends in the translation industry.
A translation agency in step with evolution in the industry
The translation market evolves quickly, and to keep up with these technological and other developments, ITC has joined several international professional associations. By regularly attending meetings organized by these associations, ITC and its team members stay up-to-date with the latest trends in translation.
In addition, these meetings give us an opportunity to form partnerships with other translation companies and suppliers throughout the world. These types of relationships ultimately benefit our clients.
– ELIA – European Language Industry Association. Members include a large number of European translation agencies – http://www.elia-association.org
– GALA – Globalization & Localization Association – International association whose members are major players in translation with a focus on new technologies – http://www.gala-global.org
– ATA – American Translators Association – Members include freelance translators and translation companies – www.atanet.org
– ALC – Association of Language Companies – A professional organization for American translation companies – https://www.alcus.org
– CNET – Chambre Nationale des Entreprises de Traduction (French National Chamber of Translation Companies) – Professional organization for major players in the French translation market – cnetfrance.org
– SDL – Global leader in computer-assisted translation tools. ITC is an SDL preferred partner.
ITC France and ITC USA both attended the 54th ATA Annual Conference.