Why is medical translation a challenge for your company?
Resources, technologies, techniques and medical procedures are constantly evolving, reaching a wider audience and more countries than ever before. There are continuous developments to medical, scientific and pharmaceutical documentation. Therefore, demand for medical translation is increasing at a similar rate, and requiring the know-how of experienced, specialist translators in the following areas:
- medical devices
- biopharmaceutical sector
- healthcare education
- cosmetic medicine
- surgical procedures
- child health
- public health
- dental care
- sleep disorders
Medical documentation includes a variety of material, such as:
- medical tests
- product data sheets
- technical data sheets
- market authorizations
- articles in medical journals
- health and safety sheets
- instructions for use
- cleaning instructions
- maintenance manuals
- repair manuals
- patient guides
- patient interviews
- clinical studies
- user manuals
- test reports
Medical translation: how to produce a high-quality text
In the medical industry, accuracy can be a matter of life or death. Attention to detail is essential. Poor-quality translation services can lead to extremely serious errors, legal proceedings and can even threaten the lives of certain patients.
Linguists who are experts in medical and pharmaceutical translation must demonstrate the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of medicine, pharmaceuticals and the associated technical vocabulary.
- Perfect understanding of the source language.
- Excellent writing and technical skills.
- Compliance with rules of professional conduct.
- High standards.
Translators are bound to maintain the strictest confidentiality for all documents they receive from us, and must sign a confidentiality agreement before starting work.
Medical translation agency: ITC Global Translations meets your needs
Given increasingly strict and complex regulations that govern the entire medical industry, you can rely on ITC to deliver quality. We have set up a specific procedure to guarantee high standards and accuracy for all your medical translation projects:
- Selection of expert, dedicated medical translators.
- Regular evaluation of our translators by senior ITC in-house linguists.
- Multilingual in-house team of qualified experts backed by several years of experience.
- Qualified project managers to lead and optimize your translation projects.
- Access to a dedicated linguistic resources coordinator.
- Specialized terminology used to create glossaries and translation memories.
- Cutting-edge quality assurance tools.
- Ability to provide certificates of confidentiality and accuracy.